Currently our code repository lives on Github. Please read the Contributor's guide when opening a pull request, as we've chosen to use the Developer's Certificate of Origin method that is employed by the Linux Kernel Project. This provides a simple way to contribute to the Anchore project.
In short, the process is:
- Clone the Anchore repository
- Make your changes to that clone
- Test changes for functionality or breakage
- Commit changes with -s to sign off on your commit
- Open a pull request to the upstream repository
If you have any questions, please join our slack instance and ask.